Here we are again with the 6th edition of the FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW – 20 of the dopest and grimiest joints you can find in the US Underground Rap curated and sequenced by the one and only Nick Gauder a.k.a. Fadeaway Barber right here on say say.
These are the hip-hop tracks played in the FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW #6 on 26 February 2019:
- „Rhyme Sodomy“ – Ralphiie Reese feat. Smoovth (prod. by Crabskull)
- „St. Pauls“ – FastLife feat. Madhattan (prod. by Lexwiththerecords)
- „Reflection (My Time)“ – Jamal Gasol (prod. by OlMan80z)
- „Vino“ – Willie the Kid & Klever Skemes (prod. by Klever Skemes)
- „Understood“ – Supreme Cerebral (prod. by Pherixx Beats)
- „Hold Ya Head“ – IamT2 feat. Elcamino (prod. by IamT2)
- „Shooters in Stanley Steel“ – Stack Skrilla (prod. by Benji Socrate$)
- „NY Headlines“ – Lisaan’dro (prod. by Leaf Dog)
- „All Straight“ – Enox feat. Sullynomad (prod. by North Lake)
- „Memorie$“ – Bubba Rock (prod. by Don Carrera)
- „Holy Wine“ – DJ Muggs & Eto (prod. by DJ Muggs)
- „Bag Bag“ – Mach-Hommy feat. Tha God Fahim (prod. by Tha God Fahim)
- „Deli Pledge of Allegiance“ – Flashius Clayton (prod. by Custom Made)
- „Chronic Chronicles“ – Waterr & Farmabeats (prod. by Farmabeats)
- „GS3 Pt. 3“ – Vic Spencer feat. Hus Kingpin & SonnyJim (prod. by SonnyJim)
- „Power Refinement“ – Grime Lords feat. J Scienide & Jay Royale (prod. by Pete Twist)
- „Knowledge Lord“ – IamT2 feat. Lord Juco (prod. by IamT2)
- „Oro 24k“ – VHS feat. Bale, Adonis & Sleep Sinatra (prod. by VHS)
- „I Knew“ – Knowledge the Pirate (prod. by Roc Marciano)
- „Lord Talk 2 (Outro)“ – Flee Lord (prod. by Godblessbeatz)
All super dope artists – make sure you support them!
Wondering who Fadeaway Barber is and what this show is all about? Read our introductory blog post here.
The FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW on say say brings you raw & uncut underground hip-hop.
Tuesdays at 20 o’clock & 2 o’clock Central European Time (CET) / 4 pm & 8 pm US Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Are you an artist featured on the FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW? Feel free to send us links to your website or social media accounts and we will add these above so our listeners can find you more easily.
Author: Tim | Tracks curated and sequenced by Nick Gauder a.k.a. Fadeaway BarberOur Blog