Nick Gauder a.k.a. Fadeaway Barber won’t stop to bring you the dopest and grimiest joints you can find in the US Underground Rap – yesterday he was back with the 8th edition of his FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW right here on say say.
These are the hip-hop tracks played in the FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW #8 on 12 March 2019:
- „Sneaky“ – Enox & Who (prod. by Chup the Producer)
- „No Introduction“ – Recognize Ali (prod. by Icon Curties)
- „Field Trip“ – Nugz feat. Elcamino (prod. by Nugz)
- „A04 Important“ – QThree feat. Flashius Clayton (prod. by QThree)
- „Holy Grail“ – Stack Skrilla (prod. by Benji Socrate$)
- „Cathedral“ – Vino (prod. by Johnny Moog)
- „Fernando’s“ – Johnny Gunnz feat. Dosage Hinojosa (prod. by Doc da Mindbenda)
- „Bandana“ – Freddie Gibbs & Madlib (prod. by Madlib)
- „Passion“ – Priest Clay (prod. by Ed Glorious)
- „Shootouts“ – Sha Hef (prod. by P on the Boards)
- „Half Empty“ – Maverick Montana (prod. by Hobgoblin)
- „Assigned Angels“ – Left Lane Didon feat. Tha God Fahim (prod. by JLVSN)
- „Foul Lifestyle“ – Rome Streetz (prod. by Futurewave)
- „Attics“ – DJ Muggs & Eto (prod. by DJ Muggs)
- „Weed Money“ – 448 Brad
- „Chemical Reactions“ – Vic Spencer feat. SonnyJim (prod. by SonnyJim)
- „Helping Hand“ – Lisaan’dro (prod. by TCOR)
- „Hold That Title Up“ – Jamal Gasol, 38 Spesh & Haze (prod. by Observe Since 98)
- „Jerk Wings“ – Paul’s Son
- „Communion Wine“ – D. Brash (prod. by Big Ghost)
All super dope artists – make sure you support them!
Wondering who Fadeaway Barber is and what this show is all about? Read our introductory blog post here.
The FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW on say say brings you raw & uncut underground hip-hop.
Tuesdays at 20 o’clock & 2 o’clock Central European Time (CET) / 4 pm & 8 pm US Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Are you an artist featured on the FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW? Feel free to send us links to your website or social media accounts and we will add these above so our listeners can find you more easily.
Author: Tim | Tracks curated and sequenced by Nick Gauder a.k.a. Fadeaway BarberOur Blog