Nick Gauder a.k.a. Fadeaway Barber won’t stop to bring you the dopest and grimiest joints you can find in the US Underground Rap – yesterday he was back with the 9th edition of his FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW right here on say say.
These are the hip-hop tracks played in the FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW #8 on 12 March 2019:
- „Mafia Codes“ – Knowledge the Pirate (prod. by Elemnt)
- „We Ain’t the Same“ – Rome Streetz (prod. by Futurewave)
- „Coupe de Grace“ – Phyba feat. SonnyJim & Daniel Son (prod. by Giallo Point)
- „88 Bricks“ – Sedizzy & Killy Shoot (prod. by Filfy Tarantino)
- „Blessings“ – Shadez of Brooklyn & Foik (prod. by Snowgoons)
- „Kill a Man“ – Maverick Montana feat. Rigz (prod. by Hobgoblin)
- „B03 Trust Nothing“ – QThree (prod. by QThree)
- „Dragons Breath“ – Teller Bank$ feat. Pro Zay (prod. by Blaq Knight)
- „Glass Half Full“ – Chris Skillz feat. Left Lane Didon (prod. by JLVSN)
- „For a Reason“ – Flee Lord feat. Elcamino (prod. by Pete Rock)
- „Ghetto Love“ – Elcamino (prod. by DJ Shay)
- „Weaponry“ – Enox & Who (prod. by Chup the Producer)
- „Fema“ – Mooch (prod. by Farmabeats)
- „Tan Snow“ – RJ Payne feat. Rigz
- „Count Me Out“ – VRN Hayes
- „900K“ – Mach-Hommy (prod. by DJ Muggs)
- „Cult Classic“ – Sullynomad feat. Recognize Ali (prod. by Klever Skemes)
- „Ghost Muzik“ – Conway feat. Busta Rhymes & Aaron Cooks (prod. by Nottz)
- „Gun Talk“ – GeneralBackPain feat. Killy Shoot (prod. by Onaje Jordan)
- „Don’t Dap Me“ – Lord Juco (prod. by Fortes)
All super dope artists – make sure you support them!
Wondering who Fadeaway Barber is and what this show is all about? Read our introductory blog post here.
The FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW on say say brings you raw & uncut underground hip-hop.
Tuesdays at 20 o’clock & 2 o’clock Central European Time (CET) / 4 pm & 8 pm US Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Are you an artist featured on the FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW? Feel free to send us links to your website or social media accounts and we will add these above so our listeners can find you more easily.
Author: Tim | Tracks curated and sequenced by Nick Gauder a.k.a. Fadeaway BarberOur Blog