Nick Gauder a.k.a. Fadeaway Barber won’t stop to bring you the dopest and grimiest joints you can find in the US Underground Rap – yesterday he was back with the 10th edition of his FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW right here on say say.
These are the hip-hop tracks played in the FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW #8 on 12 March 2019:
- „Aces“ – Rigz feat. Mooch (prod. by Chup the Producer)
- „Young Starks“ – Flee Lord (prod. by IceRocks)
- „Circles“ – Duffel Bag Hottie feat. Eto (prod. by Jimmy Dukes)
- „Sommelier“ – Lord Juco (prod. by Fortes)
- „Super Max“ – Sullynomad (prod. by Nugz)
- „Fortune Favors the Bold“ – Rome Streetz (prod. by Futurewave)
- „Hard to Breathe“ – Marvwon (prod. by Won87)
- „Ricochet“ – Maverick Montana (prod. by Hobgoblin)
- „Heavy Rain“ – Bub Rock (prod. by Ecto-84)
- „Murdaville“ – Bubu the Prince (prod. by Klever Skemes)
- „100 Plates“ – Pounds & Smoke DZA (prod. by LeGunk)
- „Needles“ – Madhattan (prod. by Rob Deniro)
- „Legacy“ – Jae Hu$$le feat. Azariah & Asun Eastwood (prod. by Onaje Jordan)
- „Intro Moses“ – John Creasy (prod. by Rob Deniro)
- „Da Flyyest“ – Da Flyy Hooligan feat. Planet Asia
- „Devotion“ – Elcamino
- „Runaway Girl“ – Tree
- „Stain Glass“ – Mach-Hommy (prod. by DJ Muggs)
- „Creme Fraiche“ – All Hail Y.T. feat. Left Lane Didon (prod. by Str8 Bangaz)
- „She Gone Away“ – Knowledge the Pirate (prod. by Roc Marciano)
All super dope artists – make sure you support them!
Wondering who Fadeaway Barber is and what this show is all about? Read our introductory blog post here.
The FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW on say say brings you raw & uncut underground hip-hop.
Tuesdays at 20 o’clock & 2 o’clock Central European Time (CET) / 3 pm & 9 pm US Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Are you an artist featured on the FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW? Feel free to send us links to your website or social media accounts and we will add these above so our listeners can find you more easily.
Author: Tim | Tracks curated and sequenced by Nick Gauder a.k.a. Fadeaway BarberOur Blog