Nick Gauder a.k.a. Fadeaway Barber won’t stop to bring you the dopest and grimiest joints you can find in the US Underground Rap – yesterday he was back with the 11th edition of his FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW right here on say say.
These are the hip-hop tracks played in the FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW #11 on 2 April 2019:
- „Criminal Thoughts“ – Snowgoons feat. Elcamino, Scott Jesus, Madhattan & FastLife (prod. by Snowgoons)
- „Good Money“ – Flashius Clayton (prod. by TCOR)
- „Shiva Call“ – Ill Bill feat. Goretex (prod. by Stu Bangas)
- „Transparent“ – Chris Skillz (prod. by JLVSN)
- „Ricky Pierce“ – Aztek the Barfly (prod. by Foulmouth)
- „Helping Hand“ – Lisaan’dro (prod. by TCOR)
- „Business As Usual“ – Benny, Klass Murda & Che Noir (prod. by 38 Spesh)
- „Moses“ – John Creasy (prod. by Rob Deniro)
- „Cash Galore“ – King Drive
- „S.M.D. (Sex, Money & Drugs)“ – Baby Maine (prod. by Wavy da Ghawd)
- „My Day“ – Pro Zay feat. Sleep Sinatra & Lord Juco (prod. by Farmabeats)
- „$cream“ – Rigz (prod. by Dwayne Collins)
- „Darko“ – Knowledge the Pirate (prod. by Roc Marciano)
- „Great White“ – Skunkz (prod. by Crank)
- „TWOFORFIFTEEN“ – Ankhlejohn (prod. by Vinyl Villain)
- „Supreme, Pt. 2“ – Rahiem Supreme (prod. by Ceez Neckmusik)
- „Favela Favorites“ – Cousin Feo & Lord Juco (prod. by Hobgoblin)
- „Seperation“ – Free Mind feat. Killy Shoot
- „Clean Waves“ – Cocareef feat. Enox & Deuce Hennessy (prod. by Wavy da Ghawd)
- „Michelin Star“ – Napoleon da Legend (prod. by Giallo Point)
All super dope artists – make sure you support them!
Wondering who Fadeaway Barber is and what this show is all about? Read our introductory blog post here.
The FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW on say say brings you raw & uncut underground hip-hop.
Tuesdays at 20 o’clock & 3 o’clock Central European Time (CET) / 3 pm & 9 pm US Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Are you an artist featured on the FADEAWAY BARBER SHOW? Feel free to send us links to your website or social media accounts and we will add these above so our listeners can find you more easily.
Author: Tim | Tracks curated and sequenced by Nick Gauder a.k.a. Fadeaway BarberOur Blog